JIM DINE Original Screenprint Two Red Boots On A Black Ground 1965 Framed
Art Work: "Two Red Boots on Black Ground". Dimensions: 15" long x 15" high. Original chrome metal frame: 15" l x 15" h x 1 d.
Original gallery information on back as shown in photo. The item "JIM DINE Original Screenprint Two Red Boots On A Black Ground 1965 Framed" is in sale since Wednesday, January 30, 2019. This item is in the category "Art\Art Prints".
The seller is "40924" and is located in Murrieta, California. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Originality: Limited Edition Print
- Subject: Two Red Boots on a Black Ground
- Date of Creation: 1965
- Size: Medium (up to 36in.)
- Width (Inches): 15
- Artist: Jim Dine
- Printing Technique: Screenprint
- Color: Red and Black
- Print Surface: Paper
- Medium: Serigraph & Silkscreen
- Features: Unsigned
- Quantity Type: Edition of 1000
- Year: 1965
- Listed By: Dealer or Reseller
- Height (Inches): 15"
- Style: Pop Art